Thursday, July 5, 2018

Really? 5 weeks....


Hi family and friends,

This week has been a good week, getting my new companion Elder Ofozie and showing him around the area is a lot of fun. We are getting along really well and both enjoying our time together.

We have been doing a lot of finding and contacting to try and get our teaching pool to be bigger. We have a lot of good people we are teaching right now, and hoping to have some baptisms before I head out of this place.

Tuesday Elder Bangura left to Kasoa and Elder Ofozie came. Then Wednesday was a normal day of full proselyting.

Thursday we had our MLC meeting at the mission home with the Ap's and President to discuss things to better help our mission this up coming transfer to better the work of the Lord. I have really enjoyed those meetings and feeling the spirit there as we counsel together as leaders and to learn from President.

I have been continuing to study from the Book of Mormon and learn from it every day and it has influenced me so much as I have read and put the promises it gives us into action. I love it and know it can bless any who read it.

This week I had the chance to bare my testimony in my ward here, and when I got up there it hit me that this is my second to last fast Sunday here and that made me sad and I realized what little time I have left here. Like I have said before I have grown to love these people and the culture here. From the time I have spent here learning from them has influenced me for the rest of my life and I will always remember the things I have learned here.

Well everyone be safe and Happy 4th of July. May God bless.


Elder Paulson


1. Elder Ofozie and I
2. Elder Ofozie and I and Mission momma (Rose) and Her father (they are Members)
3. Elder Ofozie and Sister Lydia and I





No comments:

Post a Comment