Monday, July 9, 2018

Mission is a serious blessing!


Hi family and friends,

I hope this letter as always finds you safe and all happy, this week we have been working hard and have had another good week of finding new people to teach.

For this email I'm going to talk a lot about the things I have learned being here.

Mission is a huge blessing that over the 2 years I have spent serving the Lord I have learned so many amazing things and met so many wonderful people. I have loved the past 2 years I have spent here. It was not the easiest thing but it was worth it.

We have been visiting a lot of members lately this past week so that we can be able to be better friends with the ward and they can be able to trust us more, it has been a lot of fun to get to know them and become friends with people I did not know before.

As I have been reading in the Book of Mormon these past couple of Days, I have loved it. I am now in the Book Of Ether and one part that I loved is,

Ether 3:19: And because of the knowledge of this man he could not be kept from beholding within the veil; and he saw the finger of Jesus, which, when he saw, he fell with fear; for he knew that it was the finger of the Lord; and he had faith no longer, for he knew, nothing doubting.

This has become one of my favorite versus in the Book of of Mormon as I have study it.

I love you people. I know this letter is shorter but I hope you can see the meaning I have behind it.

I hope all you guys are safe. May God bless.


Elder Paulson

1- Teaching a lesson in a tree house
2- Elder Ofozie and I
3-Elder Ofozie, I and One of our investigators Bro. Sean.








No comments:

Post a Comment