Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mission is Sweet!


Dearest family and friends.

This is the last letter I will be writing as a missionary. It makes me sad to think about that, but also excited to see all of you. My Heart is torn 2 ways.

I have had a amazing mission. I have had some amazing experiences and met such amazing people. I have loved this land and have come to call it home.

I want to say a special thank you too all of you who have supported me through this journey. I love ya and hope we can meet real soon. Thank you all for the support from your emails and letters.
This week we did a lot of more finding and were able to find some awesome people who are prepared by the Lord for this message. My companion and the one who will replace me will do really well.

One awesome experience is we found a Nigerian sister named Cynthia and she is awesome! She has a lot of questions about the gospel and we are planning to meet her tomorrow. We also taught a lady named Lydia who is also interested in the gospel and had some very good questions about the church and things we do.

Again I have LOVED this place for the 2 years I have spent here. I would not trade it for anything. It is the best thing I have ever done, and will be the best thing I ever do.

One thing I want to share is my testimony of the Book of Mormon I have gained on mission. As some of you know the beginning of my mission was not the easiest thing. I had a rough start and at one point I wanted to call it quits, my mission president, whom I have grown to love and respect, gave me the challenge to read the Book of Mormon completely through and then if I still wanted to quit I could. I said I would and started to read and it changed my whole thinking. I grew closer to my Father in Heaven and became better friends with my Savior, Jesus Christ. I wanted others to feel the same way I did. I encourage you if you have not done it already to take the challenge and read the Book of Mormon and find out for yourselves. I have loved it.

I love all you people and I am excited to see you all soon. Be safe. God Bless.

Signing off for the last time, Elder Paulson.


1-Pictures with the kids in our ward
2-The last time I see Elder Tupou
3-This girl her name is Na and she is in our ward
4-Elder Cottle and I






No comments:

Post a Comment