Monday, July 16, 2018

Here comes the sun.....


Hi family and friends,

I hope this week finds you well and safe. Today we don't have much time so I am going to write a quick letter and then next week I will give you more information.

Everything is going well here in Lartebiokorshie, life is good. We are doing well. We have had a stressful week doing a lot of different things other then missionary work. Like helping missionaries with things, going and ordering food for the zone conference and also having people come and fix our house. It has been a rough week of doing randoms things.

One thing that I have thought about this week is how each of us has choices and linked with each choice we make is either a blessing or a curse to us and something we regret. One scripture I really have found to love is Mosiah 2:22 and the beginning says, "All that he requires of you is to keep his commandments." That is it. That is all he requires of us is to follow the things he has given to us and he will bless us as we do. So as we make good choices, as my Papa would always say, our Father in Heaven will bless us. That blessing may not come now or tomorrow or even this year, but it will come and when it does you will see how it changed your life.

I love all you people. Be safe and may God bless.


Elder Paulson

Sadly, no pictures were attached but I love his thoughts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment