Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Final Lap!


Hi family and friends,

I hope this letter finds you all safe and well.

Well this has been another successful week in Lartebiokorshie. We have been doing lots of finding to try and get our teaching pool to be bigger. When I arrive home I will give anyone who can say Lartebiokorshie correctly on there first try that did not serve in Ghana, I will give you 10 dollars. Challenge is out.

We have been working hard and having fun this past week. We had our zone conference this past Wednesday and we talked a lot about how we are here on the Lord's errand and how we have a job here. President compared us to Gideon when he faced the middionites. How he had to trust in the Lord and how the Lord could only show his true power with a smaller army. He went into battle with 300 against 20,000-30,000 and he won.

I have grown to love this place and the people here. I have come to understand and learn about my Father in Heaven's plan for us, his children. I have come to know that we have a Savior and he paid the ultimate price for us that we may return to live with him again. I know that this is God's church on the earth, restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. The Book of Mormon is the key for us to know if these things are true. I love you all. I know this is not my last letter but it's getting close and I have so many things to say. I will just save them for when I come home.

Stay safe and May God bless.


Elder Paulson

 Elder Paulson and Elder Reid 
 These are 3 of my favorite pics of Elder Paulson with the children of Ghana.  I could do a whole post just with pics of them, they are so beautiful and loving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment