Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Last Transfer!

Hi family and friends,

Another week gone by and seems like they are flying now. Crazy how time goes by.

This week we were blessed with a baptism with two awesome people that we have been teaching. We have had an awesome time with Bro. Israel and Bro. Johnson sharing with them and answering all their questions and they were both so excited to be baptized and join Jesus Christ's church. I have had some amazing experiences shared with them. I'ts amazing how fast people can grow to you so quickly.

So this week we had transfer news and I will be staying to finish my last transfer in Lartebiokorshie, My companion Elder Bangura will be going to Kasoa, Ashtown to be with my former companion Elder Antwi. My new companion will be Elder Ofozie. He will be my final companion which is crazy to think about but life is all good here in Ghana Lartebiokorshie.

We will be having some more baptisms coming up in July hopefully.

We have been visiting a lot of members this past week trying to build relationships with them. It has been alot of fun being with them and getting to know them more and more. I feel the more I get to know each one of them the more they become like family to me then anything.

I have experienced so many things here that have grown and strengthened my testimony. Seeing how the gospel can bless so many peoples lives who have very little but rely so much on God. It's a very humbling experience and I have been so grateful to experience it.

I love all you people. Thank you for the letters of encouragement and love. May God bless.


Elder Paulson

Elder Bangura and Elder Paulson




Bro. Israel after his baptism and Elder Paulson in his baptist suit! 



Sister udo and sister N'dri and I

No comments:

Post a Comment