Monday, June 18, 2018

Crazy how time flies!


Hi family and friends,

I hope that all of you are safe and this letter finds you happy.

This week has been a good week for my companion and I.

So Tuesday I got super sick and was having pretty bad stomach problems so that was not to fun.

Wednesday I was feeling a lot better so we went to district meeting and then to Kasoa to get measured for our suits, my companion and I, so that kind of took all our day.

Thursday through Saturday were normal proselyting days. Our investigators Israel and Bro Johnson are doing really well and both progressing towards baptism this week so hopefully that comes through. Life is really good and I'm really loving the people and place still.

I was just thinking this week how fast time goes by and how it seems like I was just getting past one year yesterday and now I'm coming up on my last 6 weeks. Just comes to show,  take every moment in and live so you have no regrets in things that you do. I have loved my mission and have come to learn so many things and I'm not the person I was when I left. I know this is God's church and that he really does speak to us. I can't describe how thankful i am for all the things I have learned here. I love you all.

God bless and be safe.


Elder Paulson


1- me and my sons
2- Hippo i bought
3- finally gave up on my shoes....
4-sis chukwu and i. Sister chukwu is going home this transfer


Honestly i suck at taking pictures lately sorry mom 







Elder Paulson and Elder Bangura

 HAPPY!

Bro and Sis. Dalton, the couple that took care of the missionaries when he was in the bush. 


Elder Antwi and Elder Paulson at MLC




No comments:

Post a Comment