Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year Peeps,

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying and new year and being safe!

The new year in Ghana is filled with a lot of fireworks and people drinking so we just came in early and hung out. They shoot fireworks all day and night haha!. For us as missionaries we just bought some like Martinelli's and shook them up and just enjoyed being together for the new year. My companion goes home this years so he is excited for that!

This week was an AWESOME week! I had my first baptism from our own contact that we taught all the lessons to and he is an awesome guy! His name is Samuel Frimpong and he is about 24 years old and he loves the gospel and he was baptized this past Saturday! It was a awesome experience to see someone change their life toward Jesus Christ!

We have been trying to find new people to teach in our area but nothing yet, but things will continue to go forward and we will keep working hard here.

My favorite scripture this week is 2nd Nephi 2:19-26

It talks about Adam and Eve and how the Garden of Eden was part of God's plan for us to come to this earth and receive bodies and make our own choices. I love verse 25. Adam did fall that men might be and then it goes into how Jesus came so men might be saved. For the 4 months on mission my testimony of the Savior coming to atone for our sins has grown and I know he loves and cares for each of us individually.

This letter is some how short and I'm sorry. I love you all! I would love to hear from any of you, please write to me. Yoeli if you read this write me you all star.  Also someone should tell All star Keaton Torre to write me. Thanks!


Love, Elder Paulson


Singing at the Christmas Devotional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment