Monday, January 16, 2017

ALMOST 5 Months but who's counting!


GOOD MORNING PARTY PEOPLE.

Just kidding I hope everyone is continuing to do well and be safe.

Well this week went by fast it seems, actually this transfer went by fast with my companion who is sadly leaving me, we have had a awesome time together for this transfer. He taught me a lot and has really helped me. My new companion is Elder Ionoe and he is from Australia, I met him in my last area and he is awesome. I'm excited/sad.

Yesterday in church I had the opportunity to speak on missionary work and how it is important for members of the church and not just missionary's to share the gospel with their friends and family members. The importance of sharing this gospel is our duty, as members it is our life long calling. I know that it might be hard for us to share with our friends because we might think that after they might not like us, but think about eternity, they can be with their families because of this message we have for them.

We have been meeting with a new man we found, who is a less active, his name is Issac and he's a cool guy. He loves us as missionaries. I don't know why he won't come to church but he likes meeting with us. He calls me Elder Paul, haha! it's funny.

Honestly I don't know what else to write besides i have lost like 30 pounds and I'm going to come home looking like Scotty and Scotty is going to be looking like me, haha!

I'm excited for this transfer, things are going to be looking up from here. I love all you people! I know the church is true, I have come to learn on my mission that I KNOW that this Gospel is true and changes peoples lives around the world all the time, You just have to let it with an open heart and wanting to become like Jesus Christ. He is our brother and Lord and Savior. I love you people!

Elder Paulson


Yeah Pictures!!!!

Elder Paulson and Elder Wiscombe



Elder Wiscombe with some members of their ward! 


Member boy who has the chicken pox that is why he is all white with anti-itch cream.  Elder Paulson didn't very close to him!  Thankfully he has had the vaccination!  



Elder Wiscombe and Sam Frimpong (the young man they baptized a couple of weeks ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment