Monday, October 31, 2016



Good Afternoon People,


HAPPY HALOWEEN!! How is everyone doing? First off congrats to my buddy Elder Brown on making it to Ghana right when it's getting hot. Have fun in Cape Coast buddy! Eat plenty of banku! 


Well this week seems like it has flown by it seems! Well let's see this week has been all sorts of different, I'll start off with the spiritual. SO this week we had 6 investigators come to sacrament, which was so good to see! We have a man named Simon and he is awesome! He is wanting to be baptized and he wants his family to be baptized, but his wife and kid stay somehow far away but we will see what happens! Then there is another man his name is Micheal I think I talked about him last week and he is doing good! He hasn't come to church yet but he told us he is planning on coming this week to come! I also saw the cutest little black girl, I bet my sister would love to take her home with her! She always says hello to us when we pass and gives us the biggest smile, we are going to teach her family this week! Also we continue to find and teach more people everyday! Transfers just happened and we had 4 of us in an apartment and now it's just me and my companion! It's somehow lonely now but we are doing good and continuing to do the work, haha! We also go out with this guy and his name is Isaacc and he is 16 and he is a recent convert but he loves to hang out with us and he translates for us when the people we teach can't speak english. 

Saturday there was a stake activity we went to and they had a bunch of things outside like set up and it started to pour outside and we got all soaked helping people bring there stuff inside! It was actully a lot of fun haha! 

Umm let's see since the other missionarys in our apartment moved out we got their beds and stacked two and two and so now I sleep on a double matress bed and it's amazing! I suggest you try it sometime! Also I almost ate my first full bowl of banku this week and I actully enjoyed it! My companion helps me with a lot of the weird foods because he likes them and I kinda don't haha! Umm this week was somehow busy. Since the missonarys who were with us left our area got a lot bigger so we have to walk a lot now and neither of us want to ride bikes so we walk and I'im glad! Ok well love you guys kiss a pumpkin and eat lots of candy for me today!


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment