Monday, October 10, 2016



Good Morning Folks,


Well another week in Africa down. I am enjoying Ghana!!!! . You know the best thing about Africa is that you can almost do anything and no one cares. Like this week I caught two goats and it was the best time I've had here!


On a spiritual note, we taught some amazing people and I BAPTIZED two people! My very first baptisms! Very exciting! During the week we taught many people as usual. A lot of new people and a lot of un-serious people. Also a man we invited to come to church this week came and he said he has a lot of questions but he enjoyed it he said and so that's really good!


Also some more funny things is my companion fell in the market and everyone called him o'bruni which was super funny! Today we went to the beach and I bought a cool back pack and saw some white people, which is exciting haha! Also in Ghana the worst thing you can do is steal and we were in a market, and the markets in Ghana are huge like you would think an African market would be like, anyways, one guy grabs another guy and starts yelling "Police! Police!" then he starts punching and choking the guy and in Ghana if you steal everyone beats you so everyone started coming in and hitting him, it was a little nerve racking but at least I will never steal! In Ghana there is always something crazy happening but it's a very safe place. No one is here to hurt you.


Last week we were in the market and a crazy guy came up to us and started yelling "I'm racist" and it was really funny! It's fun to see how many people ask me to marry them or take them to America. A lot of people look at us like we're celebrities and the thought goes through my mind that they have probably never seen a white person before, so I try to be as friendly as possible to them to make their first experience with a white person as best as possible and they laugh and joke a lot too.


Well other then all that other stuff nothing too interesting really! Haha!  Love all you homies and sorry if I can't write back to you in the email you sent me but know that I love you and you're all in my prayers.


Elder Paulson

My kitchen, looks pretty normal!



Missionary antics!
Yeah, a beach!!

Anywhere there is a beach it can't be too bad!

Kasoa Market

No comments:

Post a Comment