Monday, October 17, 2016

Dear People of the promised land,


Well another week here is Africa, things have been going well, the tro-tro rides are getting better, the language is getting easier to understand and the food..... well the food still sucks haha. Ghana is fun and this week has been pretty good. Its been the same and we always talk to crazy drunk guys or to Jehovah witnesses who are nuts.  It's all exciting and it is becoming mango season here and I have never been more excited for something in my life haha! We have an old guy who we are teaching and his name is Denchi and he is a funny old guy and the other day when we were teaching a lesson and they always dry things outside and they were drying this one weird vegetable or something and this bird starts to eat it and he throws a rock at it and says a very naughty word and me and my comp just start laughing haha. It was great, there is also a guy whose name is Micheal and he is great and has so many questions about the gospel and has been to our church before but he's a great guy and he is becoming one of our good friends. 

Me and my companion shoot lizards with our sling shots for fun which I enjoy and sometime you should try washing your clothes by hand its a great time (not). There are so many cool things going on here! I bought this cool back pack at the beach on the last p day and its the best purchase I have made in a while haha. The ocean is cool and there are guys there that sell bracelets and a bunch of hand made things there which is cool and they are all smoking weed haha! which is pretty funny i guess! 

Well not the biggest or greatest this week but I love you people.  More next week!! 


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment