Monday, October 3, 2016

GHANA IS NUTS!


To whom this may concern,


Hello people of the USA, what a great county you live in. Enjoy it, live it up haha. Well this week was a pretty good one I say. I have tried many new things this week, the first thing I tried was fufu with some type of stew, and you can look all these up if you really want to know, but the fufu was not nice. It's like slimy and hard to get down. I also had some Banku and Okru stew which was also rough to get down and is not very nice but my companion loves it. I LOVE jollaif rice. Its about the only thing so far that I have enjoyed besides the fruit which is fantastic and so fresh! The mango season is coming and I'm pretty excited about it. For anyone wondering, I do all my proselyting walking, which is nice.  I don't think there has been a day here where I have not sweated but on the bright side of that I think I have lost like 8 pounds haha. I have handwashed my first pair of clothes and it was pretty fun, makes you appreciate washers and dryers haha. I have learned many new Twi words and it's fun to use them to talk to people. They get so surprised when we know how to talk a little bit of the language haha. Tuesday-Friday have been about normal, just going out trying to find people to teach. There's not a ton that has happened this week. We have only had water 2 days this week so i have been taking showers out of water in a bag and that's something you don't do everyday. Also it has rained a ton here the past couple of days and everything floods. 
 With some members we made toffee popcorn and watched Book of Mormon stories movie and that was fun. Well sorry it's not the longest, I don't have much this week.  I love all you peeps and just keep being great people and I'll talk to you in a week.


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment