Monday, November 7, 2016



Hello Friends and Family,


My week went pretty well with doing the same old regular thing haha. This week we had 7 people come to church which was cool to see! Also this week I taught midweek, and it was really fun! Midweek we just do some small bible studies and talk about the things we have read. I enjoy studying the section we are teaching on and really learning it. 

There is a man, I have told you about him before, his name is Michael and he is really progressing in the gospel and loves learning about it. The other day I bore my testimony to him about Joseph Smith and how there are so many different things that we see that people say about him and what he did.   After I was finished he told me that it was really powerful to him, the sad thing is that he is leaving to Saudi Arabia on the 18th of this month, so it is sad that we won't be able to continue meeting with him. 

Also this week Elder Evans saved a little goat from drowning in this water storage thing, it was cool haha. 

This past Sunday we had fast Sunday of course and the members get up and bare there testimony's about how grateful they are for this church and the blessings it has brought to their lives. I enjoy hearing them, it's more like a thankfulmony instead of testimony. 

I have also lost 20 pounds since I have been out here and i'm loving that part. I ate my first full ball of banku and almost put it back up like three times but i finished it which was the good part. 

Here it's getting very hot and not raining as much, it's getting into the dry season of the year and I still sweat a ton.  Here's some pics of area around where I live.  :)   Love you people! (the one picture of the tree has a monkey if you look hard)


Elder Paulson










Thank Mom and Joanna for the packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment