Monday, November 14, 2016



Wow first off happy three months everybody! I hope you are all doing well!


Well this week went by really slow to me, but it was good. First off it's crazy to think i have been out for 3 months. It seems like yesterday i was in the MTC eating ice cream! HA! Well tuesday we went and did the usual, went out to teach people and this man Micheal we have been teaching is going to Saudi Arabia to live for 2 years and it sucks because he has been such an awesome investigator and amazing friend! He has started to love the gospel so much and I'm going to miss him. We have had a hard time getting members to come out with us because something has come up or they are going somewhere. So it's just been a lot of other lessons this week. On another topic I'm starting to enjoy some of the food more now not all the food but some, BUT THE FRUIT like my buddy Elder Shoemaker said is Amazing! They cut it up for you right in front of you so it's really fresh and nice. Well it's also amazingly hot here like i told you all before.  I'm just immune to sweat now which is weird but i weighed myself at Michale's house and i've lost like 20 pounds.  i feel and look a lot lighter. Sorry Elder Koch your going to be looking like me when you get home eating all those tamales and wonderful foods. I'll make some FUFU for you people in 21 months or some Banku and you will see. The people here call me bigge and i kind of like it, they all love me. Our bishop is a awesome guy and he always gives us some nice biscuits or drinks sometimes. There is also this guy named Simon and he is really doing well and he loves the gospel and he is wanting to get baptized soon!


Sorry this letter is all over the place, i just feel like i haven't been sharing a lot of information with you guys! Whenever i get the chance to play soccer with the kids in the street i do, even though im really bad haha but they love it. Me and my companion bought some kentai (African fabric)  this week and we are going to make ties out of it! Ill send you pictures of them when they are done! We are already into week 4 of this transfer and its flying by it seems like. Im excited to see what i will do this next transfer and what it  will bring. The little kids here always ask us for money and they all like to give hugs or shake our hands or give us knuckles. Ummmm anything else? The light goes out a ton and we haven't had water in our apartment for a week! haha! We go to church at the stake center so it is a really nice building! Well ill talk to you all next week! Have fun with TRUMP!!


Love Elder Paulson.



One of our investigators children. 



Is it hot yet???


Elder Evans cooking in the dark!  

Mission Tour Kasoa, Mission President is the one just off the center.  I am in the second row, my head is kind of hidden behind the guy in the light blue tie.  Good Luck finding me!  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment