Monday, April 30, 2018

Single Digits (I think he means double digits but but whose counting, haha!)


Good Afternoon family and friends

This week we had a successful week with one baptism here in Lartebiokorshie. Life is good here. I will give you some highlights from the week.

First highlight of the week is that we had our Multi-zone conference on Wednesday and that was successful with the food and with how it went. It is always good to hear from President and his wife and to be able to find out ways to better the work of the Lord.

We also had a baptism this past Saturday which was awesome. His name is George and he is about 38. He is an awesome guy who the Lord really was preparing for the gospel. He is not too good in English but through the church literacy program we hope that he can get better. He was very excited to get baptized and is an awesome guy.

We also had a fun experience filling up the baptismal font on Friday. The pipe that usually fills up the font was not working for some reason so we decided to use the city water pipe that is outside so we ran a hose through the window and tied and the city water was off. So by that time it was like 10:15 pm so we went home and the next morning we had to call a water truck and pay him 80 GH to fill up the font (anything for salvation right?) it was a fun experience.

This week I
 had the chance to read more of the Book of Mormon which I try to include everyday in my personal study. I always learn something new when I read it and actually study it. One thing that I always remember from when Elder Marcus B. Nash came and visited us is he said that he has read the Book of Mormon more that 100 times and that every time he reads it he learns something new. That is so true, every time I read it I get something new that I did not pick up from last time. 

Also for today's activity we went to West Hills mall which is the biggest mall in West Africa.

I love all you people. May God Bless.


Elder Paulson


1- Ward mission leader, I and My comp
2 -sis Chukwu and I, she is sister missionary from Nigeria
3-Our baptism, George is the one next to my comp
4- some members in our ward
5- more members
6- this is Sister sena. Sena is a amazing member
7-Me












No comments:

Post a Comment