Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Say Lartebiokorshie 10 times fast


Hello family and friends,

To start don't mind the header. I am just running out of Ideas.

This has been a good week for us here in Lartebiokorshie. The work is going great and we have seen miracles for us here.

One awesome highlight this week is we got a call two Sundays ago from a man named George. He said that he wanted to come to church so we directed him to the church and now we have been teaching him and he is really awesome. He could not come this past week because he was sick but we are preparing to baptize him on the 28th of this month. He just says things to us that are amazing. He has prayed and he says that he knows it is all true.

Elder Bangura and I have become good friends now and we enjoy the same things, laughing and just loving the people. He is a good guy and I'm privileged to be companions with him.

We have also been visiting a lot of less actives in our area. It is nice to talk to them. When I go and we speak to them you feel for them and want them to feel the spirit in their lives again.

Today we did apartment cleaning. Inside and outside. We have a gutter right in front of our house and let's just say that it could be on the show dirtiest jobs. It was a lot of work but nothing feels better than hard work and then a nice finished project. After we then went and played basketball at the temple site. My first time playing basketball in over 1 year. Felt good to be back at it. Life is all good here in Ghana. I love all you people.

This week also I finished reading the New testament. It was good to finish that goal in my mission. One place I always like reading over and over again Is 1 Corinthians 15: 8-10. This is my favorite scripture in the Bible. It is Paul speaking and he is talking about how the Atonement of Christ for him is not in vain. I really like that part. He then says how we can not change the past. I am what I am. So we need to look for the future.

May God bless.

I love you all

Elder Paulson



1- Me, Our ward mission leader , Elder Bangura
2- Our apartment
3- Meee
4- main room of our house
5- Kitchen
6- Shower
7- Our room
8-Our study table
9- cafing right now







I think this looks a little scary!  




Bro. Promise and his wife Priscilla

Bro Promise went in search of some shoes for Elder Paulson, his comment to me was "finding a size 14 shoe in Ghana is like finding a needle in the ocean."  LOL!  I guess that is even worse than a needle in a haystack!  

I think this is #6 or 7 pair of shoes.  I may have lost track!  




No comments:

Post a Comment