Monday, April 9, 2018

Back to City Life!

Dear family and friends,

This week has been a good week with transfers and coming to my new area and getting settled in and meeting the ward is awesome. Lartebiokorshie ward has awesome members and the work is good. My companion is fantastic and I'm excited for the things that will happen here.

Well Wednesday was a normal proselyting day enjoying the area and getting to know some of the members in our ward and teaching investigators. Had district meeting and got to know some of the missionaries in my district and zone, haha! Life is good here.

On Thursday we had MLC (mission leader conference) when all of the zone leaders get together with President and the APs, and discuss and have meetings where we talk about how we can help the mission better succeed and we talk about things we need to improve on. It was really inspiring and I liked it and I always enjoy the opportunity to get to hear from President. He talked about how we need to focus on the recent converts and trying to get them to go to the temple as soon as possible after they are baptized and how it really helps in the conversion process for them. It was a good meeting and I really enjoyed it.

The rest of our week was lots of proselyting and getting to know my apartment members and my companion. My new companion is named Elder Bangura (BAN-GUR-A) haha and my area name is Lartebiokorshie (LARTE-BI-KORSHIE).  My companion is from Sierra Leone and he is awesome. He loves to laugh and loves jokes and is very friendly and a nice guy. I am enjoying with him as my comp.

One thing I oved this week is we went and just read the Book of Mormon with one of our members, Alma 5. If you are familair with this chapter you will know that it talks a lot about preparing for the life to come after we die. The chapter as Alma is speaking to us gives us a variety of different questions we need to ask ourselves in this life. It is a great chapter and has a lot of great lessons we can learn.

Well family and friends this has been another week in the mission of Elder Paulson. I love these people and this place. I love all you. May God bless.


Elder Paulson

Sadly no pictures this week!  He said he would take lots this next week of his new apartment and companion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment