Monday, April 2, 2018

Just a  note from his mom, Elder Paulson is now a Zone Leader.  He said he didn't write about it in his letter because it was no big deal!  I guess that is just mission life!  

Back to City LIfe!


Hi Family and Friends,

This week has been a week full of mixed emotions! I got the news this past Saturday that I will be heading to a place in the Accra called Lateriokorshe. I'm excited for my new journey but sad to leave Asunafo. I have grown to love this place. These people are like family to me and Asunafo is home. I have grown very close to this little village and it's truly like Heaven on earth out here. I wish all of you could meet the people and just see how they are. They have so little but would give you anything. They are happy with what they have and it has given me a new outlook on my life and how I look at things. I'm sad to leave but the Lord needs me other places. I am grateful that I have had the chance to be here and learn to love these people.

I'm sad to leave the Elders here as well, we have all grown really close but that is how mission is and we will keep in contact as we go on. As many of you know, Elder Antwi, my former companion has become one of my best friends on mission and it will be hard to say goodbye but we will meet again.

This week we have had some good work going on that I am excited for, Elder Tupou to continue with his new companion in this area. He has been an amazing hard worker and will be a outstanding missionary. I have grown to love him.

My new companions name is Elder Bangura. He is from Sierra Leone. He is an amazing guy and I'm excited to work with him and get to know him more. I'm excited for what the Lord has in store for me in the ending part of my mission.

Well everybody, I hope you are all safe and doing awesome things. I love you all. May God bless.

Elder Paulson

1- Momma caroline
2- This is Eric an awesome member
3- This is sister Aba, the women who stays at the back of our house with her Family.
5- A picture of the Elders in our district
6- A picture of our whole district
7- Me in my african wear
8- Tupou and I













This is a letter from Elder Antwi, he has a great testimony.


Dear Family and Friend,

It was a wonderful week! We also heard wonderful messages from our chosen leaders.I am going to leave Asunafo to the Central part of Ghana.My new area is Bawjiase and am excited to go and continue the work there.I am going to be the District Leader in Bawjiase.I have loved Asunafo and the time I have spent there.The people in Asunafo are really nice and also love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We went to the Stake center in Abomosu to watched the general conference and the chapel was full with many people so missionaries we gave our seat to others to sit and listen to the messages.Some of the people who came does not understand English well but the way the room was quite you will know that The SPIRIT is testifying things to them.I felt it within me Indeed This is the Lord Church.

I asked One old lady who is 90yrs I said Nana how did you see the conference she said my Elder when I was coming I was not feeling well but after watching the conference I am feeling good.The gospel of Jesus Christ can heals us when we are not feel good.

I could not had the chance to watch and listen to all the messages but the ones I had the chance to are all great.Elder Dallin H. Oaks now has explained to as that we NOT THE PRIESTHOOD but PRIESTHOOD HOLDERS. One of my favorite message was from Elder Lynn G Robbins his message he gave a wonderful discourse on learning from our mistakes.He said that making mistakes is human but we learn from our mistakes and grow to become non human.He also noted that repentance is not a backup plan but IT IS HIS PLAN. He said that dont change remain the same.It is important therefore for each of us to understand that we must repent everyday and be constantly changing so that we may become THE SAVIOR HIMSELF.

Thank you all for all your wonderful service for me.I love to read your letters.
Hear from you next week.

Love,
Elder Antwi.


Picture 1 our last funny district picture
picture 2 with the 90yrs old lady after watching the conference
picture 3 the Asunafo Elders,I and Elder Paulson are leaving,I will miss Elder Reid and Elder Tupou









No comments:

Post a Comment