Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Conference Week/Easter Week

Hi family and friends i hope you have all had a good week and that this letter finds you all safe and happy.

In Ghana here we have had a good week with the work of the Lord. We found 2 new investigators that are awesome and I'm excited about their progress.

One awesome thing I'm excited about is that Frank came to CHURCH! He just showed up and he stayed for the whole time and he asked good questions and he said he liked it. Also a less-active for like 5 years now came to church and he brought a friend.  So exciting.  

This week is transfer news and I will probably be going from my current area so yesterday I bore my testimony and it was sad to know that some of these people I will never see again. I have grown also to love these people very much!

Not alot happened this week. I received a question that how do we get water here in our village? Well we probably have the nicest house here in Asunafo and they have a piping system that runs to a poly tank in the back and then it is piped into our house through a nice pump that the mission has purchased. All though when the power goes out the pump does not run so we do have to fetch water from the tank. I love the questions. This town is the farthest place in our mission north which is awesome.

Well everybody I love all of you. Be safe and May God bless. Happy Easter and Enjoy General Conference.

Elder Paulson



1-Hot proselyting day
2- Some members of ours after a they fed us
3- nice new hair cut today
4- this is stephine she wanted me to take her picture










No comments:

Post a Comment