Thursday, March 8, 2018

Another Week in the Books!


Hi family and friends,

Another week down and that is weird. This week has been a good week!  My companion and I worked this week and we had great success.

Our big highlight of the week is we had 2 more baptisms back to back which is always awesome to have. We are preparing and working towards some others in our teaching pool to be baptized soon.

I had a request to talk about my area and some of the people I have come to love here in Asunafo. Well Asunafo is a small town near a town called Abomosu. If you did not know how to get there you would totally miss it. You have to take a dirt road to get into it and once you get there you could drive through the whole town in 5 minutes. The town is very small.

We live on the outside of the town near the chapel which is nice. It's quiet where we live..

Some of the people I have met here are amazing. One of my favorite families are the Deho family. I will get a picture with them this week. They are truly amazing and kind. Another family is our ward mission leaders family. I have grown to love them. Sitting here thinking about it actually I love everybody here and have grown close to the people I have come to meet. It will be hard to leave here.

Elder Tupou and I have also grown closer these past weeks and I have come to look at him as a brother. He watches out for me and is always very close to the spirit and he gives great hair cuts! I think that on mission you come to meet these people who will shape you to be the person God intended for you to become.

I will most likely be leaving this area on April 3rd to go who knows where. I am excited but also sad to be leaving.

I love all you people. I know that our Heavenly Father loves all of us. May God bless.


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment