Monday, February 26, 2018



Hi everybody,

I hope this email finds you all safe and well.  I have had a fun week.

Well some highlights for the week is first off we had 2 amazing baptisms on Friday. It was awesome to see our candidates enter the waters of baptism. It is always a great scene. The two of the them are younger boys both 15 named Seth and Steven. Both awesome and have grown really close to both of them.

This coming week though we will have 2 more baptisms right at the beginning of March this week so im also excited for that. Life is good here.

This week I have been sick since last P day. A head cold going on. Sucks, but things come and go.

This week one cool thing I found to study is how the Bible and the Book of Mormon have comparing scriptures and found that to be really awesome. Like the scriptures that talk about Joseph Smith and how the Book of Mormon will come to us.

I have loved my time here in Asunafo. This week we had Interviews with President and he told me that I will most likely be leaving this area and headed to probably my last area. I'm excited but also sad, this place has become like a second home to me and I have grown a love and appreciation here for the people.

Well that is really all I got. Sometimes the days on mission just seem like they repeat themselves. Haha.

Love you all.. May God bless.


Elder Paulson

1- A little girl named Sis Ima
2-Our Baptisms
3-Ghana sunset




No comments:

Post a Comment