Monday, February 12, 2018

One by One


Good evening Family and Friends,

I hope this letter finds you safe and well.

Well another week gone by and it seems lately that they are flying by, like it seems like the days are long but the weeks are short and that is just crazy to me.

This week we have had a lot of success as we have gone and done the Lord's work. We are teaching some awesome people who we are preparing for baptism this week. We are hoping to have 3 this Saturday baptized. Life has been good here!

On Thursday, when I was in Accra for my last eye appointment,  I had a surprise Birthday from my mom and Bro Promise, which was super awesome. I was unprepared for it but I loved it. Thanks momma!

We had a great time Elder Tupou and I working this week and made my Birthday very awesome I want to say thank you again for all the birthday wishes.

This week I have been studying the Hebrews in the Bible and have loved it. It talks about how we can continue to have faith in Christ and the reason Paul wrote it is because he was talking to the people who go through challenges and happen to lose their faith somewhere on the road. As we pray and continue to study the scriptures we can always know that our Father In Heaven and Jesus Christ are there for us no matter what thing is happening to us or what we have done. Their love is unfathomable for us. I have come to know that they love us no matter what.

Happy Birthday shout out to my Pops!  Hope you have a great one! 

I love all you people, thank you for the Love and support. Be safe and God bless.


Elder Paulson








No comments:

Post a Comment