Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Multi Zone Week!


Dear Family and friends,

This week was the week of multi zone conference and it was great to be able to hear from president and listen to his counsel that he has so we can be better missionaries.

He taught us how we can always have the spirit to be with us and reminded us that the spirit is the best teacher.  The Spirit knows how to teach each one of us personally. He can help us to over come doubt and fears that we might be having. He is with us as we keep the commandments.

Elder Tupou and I have had a lot of success this week finding new investigators and are excited to be teaching them. We have three weeks left in the transfer and then I will be getting transferred to my final area. I have enjoyed Asunfo very much! .

This week i have also been studying and I am coming to finish the Bible hopefully this week. I'm so grateful I have taken the time to read it and to grow closer to my Father in Heaven by reading about his Son, Jesus Christ.

Mission and time is going fast. I love all you people stay safe and may God bless.


Elder Paulson







Bro Opoku and Abigail's baptism. 


Helping with a member's house. 











Sis. Mercy





From Elder Antwi -


Dear Family and Friends,

The week was busy and went by fast. We were kept busy teaching many people. On Thursday we went to Multi-Zone in Accra. President Simpson gave us great instruction on how the Holy Ghost is the greatest senior companion we will ever have. He taught us that we must be worthy of his companionship, we have to pray for it and pray that we will be ale to hear its promptings. Many of our investigators came to sacrament, it was especially good to see a older couple, Sis Christiana and Bro Bednard. We had the opportunity to push an elderly member in her wheel chair to sacrament meeting. She is 97 years old, she has a very strong testimony after being a member for many years, and told us that nothing will stop her from coming to church. And told us we should keep helping others. I pondered what she told me, and I know that doing good is a pleasure. King Benjamin said when we are in the service of others we are in the service of God. Elder Eyring said we should listen to the Spirit and it will tell us to do good. On my mission serving others, doing good has been a blessing. So let us all continue to strive to do good for others.

Love you all and Thank you for all your service for me.Hear from you all next week.


Funny pic of a dog in a bucket.



No comments:

Post a Comment