Monday, March 19, 2018

I know the Church is True!

Hi family and friends,

We have had another good week here in Asunafo. I hope this letter finds you all well.

This week has been an awesome week for Elder Tupou and I. We have had a successful week with finding new investigators.

We have this awesome couple we are teaching named Frank and Bernice. Frank is a moto driver here and has really become one of my good friends. He has a lot of potential. He is an awesome guy and she is also awesome.

We have had a fun week going out and working with our ward missionaries as well. There is 2 of them and they are both preparing to go on missions.

It has rained every day this week and every night. Its niceeee!

Also another funny thing that happened this week was on Friday Abomosu Elders had a baptism and there Bishopric was traveling to Accra for a meeting with Elder Vinson, so they called Mission President and with the permission from their Bishop, mission President can allow the Zone leaders to preside at the baptism and if they can't then they can have the District leader to preside, so for the first time and it was strange, I got to preside at a baptism service. Cool experience!

Spiritually I have been studying more of the life of Jesus Christ and how much he was an example to us and how he blessed the lives of the people who listened to him, I thought about how much he blesses us because we cannot see him but we still have faith and believe that he is there watching over us, He suffered so that we can live with him and our Father in Heaven again. I have loved to study about his life. I know that He loves all of us.

Well peeps love you all. Be safe and may God bless.


Elder Paulson

taking a bath in a bucket with shorts on!  haha! 


On a moto!

Me and Elder Antwi

Giant moth


From Elder Antwi -

Dear Family and Friends,

The week was still good and busy.I and Elder Reid taught many people,we preparing 7 of our investigators for baptism on the 25th of March and they are really progressing.We also had 11 at Sacrament meeting and it was amazing! but the time is running very fast I will be leaving Asunafo in some weeks and I am going to miss the people but I know the Lord need me in a different area.

It seems that everything is working out well for me now on mission and I will say YES! some times I and Elder Reid face some challenges but looking unto the Savior has make me very strong.This transfer I chose one Christlike attribute that I am working on it and it is Love.We all know that the second greatest commandment is love thy neighbor as thyself.The Savior show us the greatest love to all mankind that he paid for our sins.Mormon taught us that we need to pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart that we may be filled with His love,following Mormon counsel has help me very well.Teaching and serving others has help to love them and the work has been joy for me.Following the Savior example is a privilege for each and every one because we chose to follow Him in heaven let all try and show love to others and the Lord will also bless us.


Love you all,
Elder Antwi






No comments:

Post a Comment