Monday, May 7, 2018

Another Week!

Hi family and friends,

I have had another good week here in Lartebiokorshie with the work that we are doing.

I hope all of you have had a good week and are all safe.

The highlights of the week that I have are that we have done a lot of finding this week. We have been trying to find some new people to teach that we can be able to widen our teaching pool. Things are looking well though for us here. I have continued to love the people here and the things that I'm doing. The city is much different from this area. The people are different and somehow not as nice haha. I still love it though, haha.

This week we had the chance to attend the temple and see the beauty that the temple has in it. It's amazing how different you feel when you come out of the temple and just you can forget the things of the world while you are in there. I love the temple.

We also just did alot of proselyting this week. Not a whole lot of stories.

One other story that I have is when we went to the temple we had the chance to bring with us a member who is here in Ghana from Sierra Leone for medical purposes and she is an older women but really reminds me of my grandmother. She is really nice. When we were in the car she showed us her temple recommend and it had been expired for two months. So kind of long story short, the temple president said we should go and talk to the area presidency, so we went and talked to Elder Kacher one of the area presidency and he got the mission president of the Sierra Leone mission on the phone and interviewed her and got a recommend. That was a interesting experience.

Well I love you people and hope you are all safe and sound. God Bless.


Elder Paulson


1- Ghana Accra Temple
2- Temple and I
3- this is George our recent convert
4- This is Lydia, a member in our ward












No comments:

Post a Comment