Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear family and friends,

I hope all of you had an awesome mothers day and showed love for moms all over the world. I want to tell my Mother another happy Mother's Day! Also happy Mother's Day to all my Mommas out there. Love you all.

This week we have been able to teach some awesome people and find some awesome new investigators this week.

First highlight is that I will be staying in Lartebiokorshie also Elder Bangura will be staying for another transfer with me which I'm excited for. Life is good here for us and we are working really hard to move our area and our zone forward.

We were able to teach an awesome young guy named Israel. He has alot of questions but really wants to know the truth about which church is true. He is awesome and I will keep you all updated on his progression.

We also have had transfers this week and Elder Manning will be going to the bush to love that place like I did.

On Saturday night we had a party at our place before we got the transfer news. We made burgers, fries, chicken and some fried rice. It was alot of fun and I will send some pictures.

Another thing that I have learned from this week is God loves all his children. Each one of us is special in the sight of God.

All is good here from Ghana. Hope you all have a good week my people. I love you all. May God Bless.


Elder Paulson

1-Sis N'dri one of the sister missionaries in our zone
2-Sis Sampson is the other Sister missionary in our zone
3-our Barbeque saturday
4-more of barbeque
5-more of barbeque







No comments:

Post a Comment