Tuesday, October 24, 2017

We started at the bottom and now we're here!

Hello friends and family, hope all is going well with you guys back in the USA! I hope this letter finds you all well and awesome!

The first highlight of the week is the creation of the Abomosu stake here! Yesterday Elder Marcus B. Nash of the seventy came here to do the creation and call the stake president! It was a awesome experience! There was 1458 people from all over that came to see this event. There were chiefs and kings and these people from all over! The missionaries were the ushers and that was somehow interesting. The Lord is truly blessing these people. Marcus B. Nash came up to me to shake my hand and said "Ive been all places in West Africa Elder, the people here have something special about them, it's a historic day you get to witness". He is an awesome man and truly a disciple of Christ!

Another event that took place is we had Multi Zone conference, we travel down to Ofankor and get to hear from our leaders and President. They gave a great instruction on obedience and how we need to take the full portion of the spirit, President Simpson is truly inspired by the Lord and he is a great Mission President.

Another thing this week with our area is that this coming Saturday we are planning on baptizing 5 of those 10 people I talked about a little while back. They are all younger but are all awesome and I have grown close to them and have seen them come unto Christ. I am super excited for all of them and this chance they have. We have also been learning with this guy named Felix. He is about 20 and he is also awesome, he has come to church like 4 times now and is truly prepared by the Lord.

This week I am now in Alma again. This is the start of the reign of Judges and Alma is made the Chief Judge. I like to look back on King Mosiah's life and how he truly loved the people and wanted them to come unto Christ. He was worried for the future of his people and them falling into the hands of a wicked ruler. He labored with them and worked beside them. I think king Mosiah was a great man in the Book of Mormon and he is one of my favorites.

Well people, time to go. I love you all.  God bless.

Your friendly neighborhood Missionary, Elder Paulson


1-Last Pday on a canoe in Africa river
2-My trainer, Elder Evans and I at multi zone conference
3-Me being me
4-Me being me
5-This was the creation of the stake
6-Same
7-This is Dr. Kissi he was one of the people who helped the church come to Ghana
8-Elder Antwi and Myself

















No comments:

Post a Comment