Monday, August 7, 2017

Dear friends and family,

I hope that this letter finds you all well and safe. Sounds like my family and the Thomas family had a fun time at Bear Lake this week. As well as whoever else went there this week!

So this week we were suppose to have Jennifer confirmed this past Sunday, but she showed up late and was not able to be confirmed.  Sad but she will be next week if she comes on time.

On the bright side, Emmanuel is going to be baptized on Saturday.

Bigger news is that Elder Renlund, is in Ghana and tomorrow we are having a devotional with him at the temple site and then we are going to be able to have a walk through at the new MTC that has been built right next to the temple. It looks very nice.

So this week coming up is transfer week, I have been in this area for 3 transfers now and I think that soon I will be leaving to go to the bush. Haha! I'm excited to go to a new area.  This area has been great but after some time you start to feel like the area is getting old.

So this week I don't really have much to say. I will be sending lots of pictures and if you want to know anything about Ghana just write me and I will reply.

Last thing is that I have been reading in the Book Of Mormon, and I am in Alma 8. This is the chapter when Alma goes to the city of Ammonihah and is rejected and kicked out. In the chapter it talks about how he was depressed and down on himself, then an angel of the Lord appeared to him and told him to return to the city. He did as the angel directed and was received by Amulek and then they start their great missionary journey. While I was in the MTC my instructor Sis. Mitchell helped me when I was feeling down and read this scripture with me and she said all I can encourage you to do is to "try again" and to not stop trying again. This has stuck with me through my whole mission and has helped me and been a lesson to me. If Alma had not tried again, he would have never found Amulek and many people would not have been converted. I know that as we try and rely on the Lord we can truly see miracles. I love you people. Be safe.

Elder Paulson


1- Our Chapel
2-rice amd beans i eat everyday
3 a huge gutter in our area
4- more of the gutter
5-me in front of the gutter haha
6-Jennifer's baptism 
7-My comp and I
8-My MTC comp Elder Hall and I
9-some cool carved birds
10-my ZLs before multi zone
11-me studying























No comments:

Post a Comment