Monday, July 17, 2017

Good Evening from Ghana friends and family.

I hope this letter finds you all well and safe.

This week was a good good week. First thing is that we are preparing someone to be baptized on the 23rd of this month, so on Sunday. So we are praying and hoping that goes well. Her name is Jennifer and she is awesome. She is younger and we have become good friends while meeting with her. So I hope that she can have the desire to come unto Christ and take this step in her life.

This week Elder Akpan and I had a good week trying to find more people to teach and going out and seeing our investigators. Right now we are teaching about 10 people and are trying to have them all to have baptism dates, we are hoping that way we can have more baptisms and bring people to the Gospel.

Also we have given lots of blessings to people who asked us this week, which is always awesome! When I first got ordained to be an Elder I was worried about giving blessings and I was nervous but now I really love to give them.

I would like to talk a little bit about small and simple blessings and how much our Heavenly Father truly loves us. So on mission I have experienced many simple and small blessings. I look back on mission and realize how much my Father in Heaven has been there for me in times when I needed him most and sometimes when I did not even notice. I promise that as you look for the small blessings in your life they will be bigger then you think. I have had a great missionary experience with great companions and with awesome people. I look back at all the amazing people that I have back home. I know truly that our Father in Heaven loves and knows each one of our trials and challenges and I have seen his Spirit truly touch peoples lives as I have been here. It's amazing to see how the spirit works through us to touch other peoples lives. 


We have been teaching another girl, her name is Anifa and she is Muslim and she has a strong desire to hear and learn the gospel. It is hard for her to keep commitments because of the influence of her family, but I can see the spirit truly testify to her that these things are true. We are continuing to work with her.

I love all you people and I hope you all stay safe!


Elder Paulson




No comments:

Post a Comment