Monday, May 29, 2017

Well Bro, your a father, I'm a father!

Well to me this week has felt long. I hope for all of you it has been a good week and this letter finds you happy and healthy.

First off Congrats to my Big Bro and his wife, Kelsey.  They had their little girl this week.  Also, Happy Birthday Kelsey!  Hope it's great!

So first I went to pick up my new companion (greenie) from the mission home on Tuesday. His Name is Elder Akpan, he is a Nigerian and he is a cool guy.

Training is not easy, it makes me work extra hard and I have to teach a lot by myself. My companion knows a lot about what we teach though. He told me that he use to go out with the missionaries back in Nigeria so it makes my job a little easier somehow. Also training is helpful for both of us because it helps me go back to the basics of what I'm suppose to be teaching and helps him to learn faster.

This week we have been doing a lot of finding. We have been able to get 7 New investigators this week. The Lord is truly helping us as missionaries and putting people in our path all the time.

On Thursday we were just walking along and a man asked me for my name and I told him and he said I want to know about you guys and your church. I then said, I think I can help you with that. That happened to be a very good day with missionary workI

As for everything else, all in all the work is moving forward in Ghana. I'm learning to love these people more and more as the work moves forward.

I have been reading in The New Testament for my personal study. One of the parts I love most is in Matthew 16:13-16. It's where the Savior asks his apostles  who do people say that he is. They give him different answers and then he asks, but who do you think I am. Then Peter Immediately responds, Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God.  The reason why I love it is because Peter knew without a doubt that what he said was true. I love that about Peter.

Well that was the highlights of my week. I love all you people and hope you all enjoy the rest of your Holiday.

Elder Paulson

1-My meal from Sister Munro. (props of being a Trainer)
2-My son and I
3-Notice anything strange about this picture? (goats walking down the street, you have to look really hard, the goat is white)
4-Bracelet I bought
5-Another Flag Bracelet I had made for me
6-Elder Kamara and Me
7-Some Ghana Stew i made today
8-Elder Akpan and I with Pres. and Sis. Simpson
9-Elder Akpan and I at the Mission home.























No comments:

Post a Comment