Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Birthday on a P Day!

Well everyone thank you for all the birthday wishes! I love you people and I am so grateful for all you!

This week was good, it felt good to get back into the normal missionary routine. Which is somehow weird that I'm saying that haha! First off today I saw someone wearing an old Bingham baseball shirt. I wanted to take a picture of it but I didn't have my camera, I was sad but it said Bingham baseball on it haha!

So this week we have been really trying hard to get some of our investigators to baptism and help them to find this truth in their lives and sometimes it can be very frustrating. I know that if they don't come to find the message to be true that we are just planting seeds for the missionaries later on. There is this girl named Abigail, haha like Abigail Thomas, anyone know who that is? haha! I told her that she has the same name as my girlfriend back home. She said that's funny. Abigail is a 18 year old girl who is very interested in the Gospel and has become a good friend in Africa and she is continuing to progress in the church. She is awesome!

So my mom wanted me to write how church is here. Church is the same as it is back home. The church building is awesome though. There is no carpet here and the whole thing is pretty much outdoors. They have big fans that cool the place. It's awesome really.

Also this week we played basketball with some Ghanians again, but this time with like 8 of them, it was awesome, on this little ghetto half court, Elder Aiono and I were on the same team and killed the other team. There was this one kid who was 18 and was like 6'9" and I told him to try and join a team and he could get good. My shirt got all dirty and I swear I sweated off like 10 pounds haha. Also, kinda random I caught another goat this week.

Well everyone I hope all is well and everyone is being safe i love all you people.

Elder Paulson


I received this note from the sweet sister missionary that works in the mission office in Ghana.  Made me very happy and I thought I would share it with you all.   

Hi Sister Paulson

We phoned and sang happy birthday to Elder Paulson this morning. He was off to the mall - I told him to not spend tooooo much and to not eat toooo much cake!!!!! :-)

A package came - more may come this week??????

It is so good to see him smiling and really into the work!!!!!!

Thank you for being such a kind and supportive family. This is a hard thing he is doing - and he is doing it VERY WELL. You must be so proud of him.

:-) Sister Munro



Elder Paulson and Elder Aiono

No comments:

Post a Comment