Monday, February 20, 2017

6 months down.  First quarter, going on 2nd!


Well folks first off good morning, this week has been a good week!

So, last monday we went to the mall and had some good food, I got something called a sausage roll. ITS THE BEST THING I'VE EATEN. (Kelsey you probably know what they are). Then we just went and emailed and ended our day.

Tuesday- we went and taught people. We taught Doris, Joyclen and Daniel. Daniel is preparing to get baptized this coming saturday. Which I
'm excited about because we have been teaching him for a long time now. Then we ate at a place called Wannashop. It's owned by Americans, I think I have told you guys about it before.

Wednesday- I went on a exchange with Elder Morris so he could interview a lady that I have never taught before but she wanted to be baptized now and our bishop told us to go baptize her because she has been taught by missionaries before.  She said that she has been taught everything so we went to her place and taught her before the interview but her English is not that good so we had to have the Ward Mission leader translate for us. He said that she knows everything so we had the interview and I won't tell you the details but unfortunately she didn't pass. So we will go back and teach her and see if we can help her. On the other hand that day was a fun day being with Elder Morris, I rode my bike up a lot of hills which sucked.

Thursday- We went to teach Joyclen and Daniel again. Both lessons were good and went well. Kind of a long, slow day. I started having a little cold that day so we just somehow didn't go too far away.

Friday- This Day WAS AWESOME! So the day started out slow, we went and saw Florence which is another investigator and then we went to see a man named John. Then after I had a really bad headache and my head felt warm so we came back to the apartment at like 4:30-5:00 and I took a nap, but at 6 we had to go to a baptism for Elder Morris and Kabwika. So we left at like 5:45 to go to the chapel. We get there and the light is out and our bishop is stuck in traffic and he is suppose to be the one baptizing them.  So we waited a little bit and it was like 7:00 so Morris and Kabwika said we will just go ahead so they asked the woman, her name is Diva, who she would like to baptize her and I 
know her, she owns a fried rice shop and I always buy from her because she makes good fried rice so we are friends.  SHE WANTED ME TO BAPTIZE HER!  Awesome experience!    So I threw on some too small white pants and wore the white shirt I was wearing and I got down in that water and raised my arm to the square and dunked that lady!!! Haha! I was filled with so much joy for her!! She has over come so much to get to this point! I love her!

Saturday- We went out and saw all the people we wanted to see come to church. Joyclen, Doris, Daniel, John. Those 4 were our main focus that day and all the lessons went pretty well I think.

Sunday-We had 3 investigators at sacrament meeting! Joyclen, Daniel and Patience came! I was really happy about Joyclen! It was her first time coming to church. It was so good for her and I think she enjoyed it a lot. We then waited at the church to get the baptismal records recorded into the system then me and Elder Aiono went to Diva's, the lady who was just baptized and she fed us fried rice! She's awesome!

Well Peeps. I love you all and hope you are all safe!  I'll send pictures in another email!

Elder Paulson.


Phillip, a member of their ward.  


Members of the ward.  




Ghana LDS Church building, minus air conditioning, just lots of fans!  


Some of his favorite scriptures.  



YUK, is all I can say about this!  Elder Paulson says they spray them and burn them but this is in his apartment!  


No comments:

Post a Comment