Monday, September 18, 2017

Eaten more strange things. This one is a secret though.


Good Morning from Ghana American Folks and all readers. Hope everything is fantastic for you!

Well this week was a good week nothing too exciting, I'll try to think of some funny stories.

First off I ate something weird again, but for my mom's sake I won't tell until I come home, some things are just better left a mystery, but mom it was not a dog!

SO anyway we have been doing some work with some investigators we plan on baptizing this Saturday! There names are Seth, Florence and Paul. They are all awesome and have been working really hard to get baptized. Seth and Florence are a couple that had to get married and this last week they did! It's so exciting to see peoples faith here.

Another thing we had this week was we had Multi-zone conference with President Simpson and his wife. It was a good meeting. We talked about finding new investigators and how through our efforts and our faith to find new people the Lord will bless. In Ghana it is not too hard to find people to teach, everyone is willing to sit down and talk about Jesus Christ and religion. The hard thing here is to find people who are more serious about learning about the gospel and actually keeping the commitments we give to them. Also the office couple Elder and Sis Munro are leaving I think like the 15th of Oct, so that will be sad to lose them. The conference was great though. The only bad thing is we have to drive like 4 hours to get where they have it so it takes like our whole day. On the bright side though we got to go to the mall and eat some awesome food and buy some stuff that we needed.

So in my Book of Mormon reading I am in 3rd Nephi and in the chapters I am in which are in like 15-25, In chapter 21 it talks about how when Jesus asks them what they desire and 9 of them say to live with him in Eternal life and 3 ask him to stay on the earth till the time of his coming, and he says that they are blessed for their desires of this. It brought me back to John the Beloved in the bible. When he asks for the same thing and Jesus also tells him blessed is he. I looked up John in the Bible dictionary and he was given the nickname "the son of thunder" I look at where that came from and it's in Luke 9:54 and this is when Jesus and his disciples are looking for a place to stay and they go into a Samaritan village and are turned away and John and his brothers come back and ask Jesus if they should send fire down from heaven onto this town, and I just picture in my head the response of Jesus being, "no no that would probably be a bad thing John, I'm here to save lives, not take them away." I love John he is a very faithful servant of the Lord.

Well everyone that is my week, ill send picture in a separate email. Love ya all.


Elder Paulson

1-Elder and Sister Munro are going home
2-the sunset in Africa is beautiful
3-me and Madmfo (my friend)
4-me holding a goat that we caught by its chin hairs
5-more goat
6-feeding the goat
7- the spider in our house was huge on Tuesday (I asked him something to compare it to and he said like the size of a cell phone. Yikes!)







He loves goats! 



No comments:

Post a Comment