Monday, April 3, 2017

TRANSFER NEXT WEEK!


Dear friends and fam bam. How is the USA? I hope it is great!

This week has been a successful week I can say. I have found some interesting new incites on life and how the Lord works in my life and in all of our lives.

Well our investigators are progressing as of right now . Abel and Osbourne and Eva all came to general conference this week and they all said they loved it! All the investigators though have been doing really well and making our job easy.

This Saturday we are planning to go to the temple to do a session and that will be awesome because it will be my first one here in Ghana!

Also not really any big stories this week nothing crazy.

Well I got to watch conference this week. We missed the Saturday session because the stake switched the time on us and didn't tell us so my companion and me and the two Elders who cover Nswam went to their chapel and watched conference LIVE, with them and just us missionaries in a nice air conditioned room. Very nice!

Elder Aiono and me have become great friends and I think this next transfer I will be leaving Ofankor. I have really learned so much here. I have learned from both of my companions that I have had while I was here.

I know this is not a lot but I will send pictures! I got my mom's Birthday package from about 2 months ago. YAY! Thanks mom and dad!

Something I have learned and been thinking about is that even if we can't always see the blessings the Lord gives us they are there. Everyday I ask my Father in Heaven to make sure all of my friends and family are safe and also that as me and my comp travel we can be safe. I see that all you are safe! The small blessings that always happen in our lives are still blessings. No matter how big or small they are. Love you peeps.

Elder Paulson




Watching Conference.


Ghana Accra Temple


P day lunch - pizza, KFC and some sandwiches!  I think a food coma is in order!  


Ofankor Zone


Wearing his Birthday hat that finally got to him 2 months late!  


No comments:

Post a Comment