Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 1 in North Ridge

Well this week was full of emotion leaving my old area and getting to know the new area. I hope that all of you are safe and enjoying this Easter holiday as we celebrate and remember our Savior and his Atonement.

Well to start my new companion is a pretty awesome guy. Super funny. He is just a chill guy. I'm really enjoying getting to know him in this new area.

This area is really nice. It's like in the middle of the city so there are a lot of poor people and rich people all in one place. The members are all really nice and love the missionaries.

My new apartment has 4 Elders. My companion Elder Onyemelonu then me and there is Elder Greaves who is from Idaho, then Elder Foday from Sierra Leone. The new apartment that I am in is in a story building and we are on the 5th floor so pretty cool. We can see a lot of the city from our porch. I'll send pictures, don't worry.

Another thing that happened was we were able to go to the temple again on Saturday with our ward. Which is always awesome to go and feel the spirit that the temple has there.

This Easter was just a regular day for the saints of North ridge. Just had normal sacrament meeting, I blessed the sacrament for the first time though in Ghana and everytime you come into a new ward you give your testimony with them, so I also did that. Then the day was just a normal day of a Sunday. Nothing really special.

My new area, like I said before, is smack in the middle of the city, very busy. Something I told my brother was picture proselyting in Downtown SLC Africa style. Haha. I'm liking it though.

Well I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday and had a great holiday. I love all youuuuuu peeps. Keep strong. Push forward till we meet again!


Elder Paulson




At the temple with his new comp Elder Onyemelonu and two ward members.



Sunrise from his apartment.



Sunset from his apartment.



Elder Paulson at the internet cafe. 




I think his sandals have seen better days! 

1 comment: