Monday, April 10, 2017

#3 Area


Well, like always friends and family I hope this letter finds you all well and happy from another week here in Ghana Africa.

This week has been a good week. I am going to just hit on some of my favorite things from this week.

Well my first favorite thing was we were able to go to the temple on Friday. Which was my first time being able to do a session here in Ghana.  I loved it so much! The Ghana temple is very beautiful! Very small though. We were able to do Baptisms as well which I always love. After we ate some nice food from the mall. Enjoyed that day! I could really feel the Lord that day and his presence as I went through the temple. A very grrrrreeeaat day!

Another cool thing is that the rainy season is coming to Ghana. They have two seasons in Ghana. Rainy and Hot. That's the seasons. Awesome right? Ya not really. ha! The rainy season is like their winter though so when summer is on back home winter is here. Which is nice because at night it is so cold. Soooo cold! Actually it's probably only like 70 degrees but feels cold haha! ANYWAYS, so it rained all day Sunday. In front of our apartment it floods super bad because the gutter systems here suuuucckkk. Big time! It was kind of cool. It reminds me I'm in Africa. Because sometimes on mission it feels like this is like forever and I'll never go home.

Another thing is this week I'm am being transferred to my #3 area. It's in a place called North ridge. Deep city. I'm going to be with another Elder from Nigeria. I'm excited and also sad to be leaving my companion who has become my very good friend on mission and will be one of my friends for a long time. I have learned many good things being here in Ofankor from him. I have grown to love the people here, as I did in my last area. I hope that the people whose lives I touched, will always remember. I hope that this new area will bring new promising things. I'm very excited!

Well friends and family. I love all you people. I hope you all stay safe and love your families, be grateful for them and for all the love you have. One thing that is a lot different from mission is, that you get to choose the people you want to be with. On mission you don't really get to. I have realized that I took for granted my family and the love they always give, and also my friends, especially Abigail. The relationships and how easy it was to get along with each other. Be grateful for the things we have in this life. Love you all again.


Elder Paulson




Ghana Temple Day


Big rain storm coming in.


My Comp decorated my Uke for me. 


Flooding in the street in front of my apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment