Thursday, September 8, 2016

Wow! 2 weeks in the MTC. It's crazy how time flies! This time next week I will be in Ghana!

Koch family just know that Scotty is in the right place and is in the right hands! Read D&C 100. It is the best scripture and it helped me get through the MTC.

I finished with my investigator this week. She was awesome and told us she wanted to get baptized and I was so excited to hear that, I almost hugged her, Ha! Ha!. We started with our new one this week and she is doing awesome too! She has so many questions which I love to answer and love even more when they understand and get that huge smile on there face! It is the best thing EVER! Elder D. Todd Christopherson came and spoke to us this week and it was an awesome devotional. The spirit was so strong and it helps me so much to hear these men and their testimonies.

The other Elders in my group are great, I love them all, they are like my family here.  They all have very strong and amazing testimonies, which only strengthens mine.  We are all going to Ghana but some of them are going to be serving in different missions, which makes me sad but they will be awesome.

I leave the MTC next Tuesday morning at 3:50 AM and fly to New York and then straight to Ghana for 13 HOURS which is cool/not cool because I hate being in one place for a long time. When we get to Ghana we will be taken to a devotional where Elder Stevenson of the 12 Apostles will be speaking to us, he is there visiting West Africa. I am very excited to hear him speak. After that they will take us back to the mission home for some food and we will sleep there that night. It is going to be a LONG FREAKING DAY!

The MTC is much better! Spencer I went and found the Skittle tree in the middle and I did smell it, it smells nothing like skittles and I just looked like an idiot, Ha! Ha! My companion said it was weird I sniffed a tree!

Harley Hurd I saw your sister and she is doing awesome she looks so happy and she loves it! It's fun having new kids come in and saying "welcome to the MTC" 6 billion times, I think it makes them quite mad, Ha! Ha!

Well sorry this letter isn't so long I will write a long one when I get to Ghana! Love you peeps!


Elder Paulson.

No comments:

Post a Comment