Thursday, September 1, 2016



First P Day letter!

Hey Everyone,


So this first week in the MTC was rough/awesome, so many amazing experiences and feelings! The first day you get here you feel very welcomed because the first thing you do is get your name tag and there is a little orange dot on your tag and everyone knows your a greenie and you get 30,000 "welcome to the MTC's" the very first day you are here. My companion is Elder Hall and he is great and he knows so much about the doctrine, which helps a lot!! We have already taught 4 investigators. One of them, her name is Jen and she is awesome! We have taught her twice and I can already tell that the discussions we are having with her are really making her feel the spirit.


The MTC, I'll be honest with you all, kinda sorta feels like prison and makes me feel fat because of how much you eat and you can eat as much as you want in the cafeteria. I have just had a salad and ate some fruit on some of the days so that's good and I haven't gained weight so that's also good! But kind sorta not my favorite place. But the spirit is so strong here and they really are angels all around it watching every missionary.


Sorry kind of a short one this week but love all you guys and some one needs to keep me updated on Bingham scores and college football scores and NFL scores, which would be much appreciated.


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment