Monday, March 6, 2017

#7 Fast Sunday

Good Morning my people,

I hope this letter finds everyone well and safe.

This letter is also going to be short and sweet because the power is also sketchy here like Elder Brown said.

So first off the Week was good we are continuing to find new people to teach. We are also trying to progress our now investigators. We also have been trying to strengthen our members by meeting with them and answering questions and trying to strengthen our relationships with them. This week Daniel will be baptized on Saturday and we are really excited about that! He is really great!

I don't know if I have told you about some of the weird things in Ghana but the first one is, You don't use your left hand for anything. Not to eat, not to give someone money, not to wave to people. It is disrespectful if you do.

Also people carry everything on their heads. Like everything! Water, food, bags. If they can balance it on their head they will carry it haha.

I am staying in my area with my same comp so no changes for us. The other missionaries in my apartment one went home and the other got a new comp from Zimbabwae. He is a awesome missionary!

Nothing crazy going on this week. But right now as I speak there is a huge rain storm coming down right now. That is flooding the gutters. That's about the only crazy thing that has happened this week.

I'm going to end this a little early because of the rain and the power. I love you people. Next week I will write a long letter.

Elder Paulson


Sorry, no pictures this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment