Tuesday, December 6, 2016


Like Schy, I'm a Big Boy Now!


Good Afternoon from Ghana,


Well friends and family, I have finished my training and have been transferred from my "mission father" to be with Elder Wiscombe who is from Brigham City, Utah. My new area is called Ofankor. It's in the city which is noisy and doesn't smell the best either. ha. It was really actually hard to leave Kasoa. We have a Ward Missionary his name is Isaac and he loved us and when we told him both me and Elder Evans were leaving he cried and so did a lot of people actually. It was hard to leave the people i had grown so close to. The members there were awesome I am going to miss them. So i got here monday and monday was a regular proselyting day because of elections coming up they changed things around. Now I don't know if things are going to get nuts here in Ghana about this Election but its a pretty big thing. Tomorrow they will have there elections so if there are riots then we won't be going out at all even Thursday we are having a deep cleaning in all the apartment in the mission because Thursday is the day they find out who won the election and then things might get cra cra. Haha. So today isTuesday and we are having our P day. It was weird that I'm now just a normal missionary, no longer training and no longer a newbee. Wish I was still in Kasoa though. This area they ride bikes and I HATE riding bikes haha. They hurt my bum, haha but ill get skkkkiiiinnny real quick. We have a mall close by to us and today we went and got some pizza which I was real happy about. Also there is an American shop in our area that sells pizza and other American things so i might be enjoying that a little too much haha.


There's not much to write since i have been transferred but i love you guys.


Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment