Monday, December 19, 2016

Down, but not out!

Good Evening Friends and Fam,

So this has been another eventful week with the elections winding down and Christmas coming on, I'm excited to see how Christmas will be here in Ghana. Sorry if this letter is somehow short, today I'm sick and don't feel awesome and that's why my header is what it is haha.

Well this week we had three people set up for a baptism but they haven't been keeping commitments so we had to push it back. This new area is great, the members enjoy working with us and helping us. The ward is good, it's pretty big. The bishop is good to us, he's a police officer but to me he is some how small to be a police officer. There are good ward missionaries here that help us a lot!

I've been asking some of the members that were members when the temple was built about how the temple has impacted their life and some of their responses are that "they feel like they are in heaven when they are there", and also "it's an amazing blessing in their life" I'll try and get more detailed members responses next week.

This week went by somehow fast, so i guess that's good. Like I said I'm not feeling awesome so I 
don't really know what to say.

I know that at this Christmas season that as we focus on our Savior's birth and what Christmas is really about then we can see the true meaning of Christmas.   Being on a mission has made me think more about Christ this season. I love all you people with my whole heart and want to wish you a Merry Christmas.


Love Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment