Monday, January 15, 2018

My little home.

Dear friends and family,

This week has been some how long. Life is good here in our little village. This week we don't really have a lot to report on.

I'm enjoying training again. My companion Elder Tupou and I are doing hard work out here in Asunafo. Enjoying our time together.

This week we went to Accra and had my eye looked at again. She said it is getting better and soon it will be gone. We had a fun time there.

We have a awesome investigator named Sister Evelyn. She is progressing really well and doing awesome. We are planning on baptizing her on the 28th of this month.

I'm sorry this letter is going to be small because honestly a lot did not happen this week. I will most likely be in this area until the 3rd of April. So when Ileave this place I will only have 4 months left.

Well this week I have been some how thinking about how much I have grown to love this country and people. I will truly miss this place when I go.

Love you all. May god bless you.


Elder Paulson




He did not put any explanations of the pics but I would say that these missionary shoes have seen a LOT of miles!  




I love these kids faces!  I love the missionary in the middle too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment