Monday, January 8, 2018

Hello Family and Friends,

I hope and pray that you are all doing well and are safe.

This week has been a good week and I will just hit on some of the highlights that we have had this week.

Well the first thing is that we had 2 baptisms this week, it was some how a weird situation. Our bishop came to us this week and said that the first counselor in our ward wants his children to be baptized, the only problem is that they will be leaving to Accra on Monday to boarding school so we had to quickly teach them and get them interviews but it worked so it was awesome!

We also had interviews with President Simpson this past week and it is always good to have a little one on one with president and to be able to chat and connect with him. I really appreciate all that he has done and for his great example to me.

Another thing this week is that we have been working with our ward missionaries on finding and helping us to teach because we don't speak Twi so we need a translator to come and to teach with us. We were able to find 7 new investigators this week! So life is good.

I'm sorry this is somehow short. I will write more next week.

In my personal studies this week I have been reading from the Book of Mormon and trying to continue focusing on the small things. As I read the spirit tells me these things are true. I have grown closer to my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ on my mission. 


Special shout out to Elder Double E and Scotter Happy Birthday homies!   Love ya.

<Love you guys,

Elder Paulson

A very large lizard that a member killed to eat!  


No comments:

Post a Comment