Tuesday, December 5, 2017

No Internet suck! BTW

Well good evening from Ghana friends and family, it has been a long time since I have been able to write you and that is because the internet in the place we usually write is down and out here in the bush they have no internet cafe. Life is good though! 

So big news is this past week Elder Antwi and me got a call from our mission President that we will both be training and that we will be splitting the area. So now my new companion from Tonga, his name is Elder Tupou and he is awesome! We are now taking ward 2 of Asunafo. It's a great opportunity to train again. So we are now just working in ward 2 it will be good to get to know all the members better in ward 2. This means I will be staying in this area until April 3rd because in march we will be having a 9 week transfer. So we will see how that goes over.

We have been working hard here in ward 2 and have found 9 new investigators this week. We are hoping to have some baptisms in the month of December.

We are planning on going to the temple with our recent converts soon which is also exciting. The work has been going amazing here as now there are 4 missionaries the work will go much faster and hopefully we can do a lot of baptizing before I leave.

I love you guys. It has been 3 weeks since I have been able to read my emails and I had 50 of them to read.  Also the internet keeps going in and out so it's hard to say how long I will have to write and get this sent to my mom to post.  So, I don't really have a ton of time so I will some how keep it short, but I will be sending pictures! Love you guys!


Elder Paulson

1-At mission home picking up our new comp
2- My new comp Elder Tupou and I
3-Ampesi and groundnut stew my favorite food
4-All the elders
5-see my eye is ok











No comments:

Post a Comment