Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Afehyiaa Pa!


Merry Christmas everyone from Ghana.

I hope my letter finds you well and safe.

So this past four weeks you have only heard from me maybe once or twice and that is because of the internet problem out here, you will be happy to know that 4G wifi is coming to Asunafo after Christmas and emailing will not be a problem for us anymore.


This past couple of weeks lots of things have changed like I am training again and my companions name is Elder Tupou from Tonga and he is awesome! Elder Antwi and I are still together in the same apartment both training. Life is good still here in the bush!

So big new is that Elder Marcus B. Nash of the seventy came and had a mission tour with us. He talked to us about many things, but one thing I learned a lot from him is that we don't just come on mission to baptize others and teach but we come also to learn for ourselves and become truly converted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This week we also had a baptism for 2 of the boys we have been teaching named Doku Emmanuel and Richmond Ntow who are both awesome young boys who I have had fun teaching. I will send you guys a picture.

Ok, other than that we have just been doing our work and helping others to come to Christ. This week on Saturday we will be having a Christmas party here, we purchased lots of fun things for the kids here with our Christmas money. So hopefully that will be fun! On Christmas day we will be having a zone activity and roasting a pig! Elder and Sister Dalton will be cooking some American food for us as well and we will enjoy and bond together as a zone! I love you guys so much and appreciate all the support you guys give me.

Be safe and may God bless,


Elder Paulson


1- At kwabeng chapel
2-My father and I last time
3-My STOOL!!
4-baptism
5- all of the baptism
6-Our Christmas tree
7-Elders and sister in our district
8-Me and Bro. Promise
9-Hair cut in Accra
10-Helping a sister in our branch




























No comments:

Post a Comment