Monday, November 6, 2017

Gye Nyame

Good Afternoon everyone from Ghana Asunafo. I hope you are all doing well and being safe!

First I want to just say that prayers go out to Coach Dave Peck and his family, I am so sorry for their loss. One great football coach and even a greater man.

Some highlights from the week, we had a really good week of finding and were able to find 6 more investigators. We found this family that has the potential to be awesome, the father is a less-active member but his kids and wife were going to another church, so this last week the kids came to church but him and the wife did not.their picture is below. They are a great family!

This week I have tried to look at people how Christ would, look at them, not what they are now but what they can be. I thought how blessed this man and his family could be with the restored gospel in their lives and home. It has made me have a totally new perspective on things and a more positive way of thinking. I think it can work in all things, if we try to look at how good things can be if we just put our faith in Christ and put work into it, how much better things can become.

We have also been working with a 17 year old guy named Seth who is the brother of one of our recent converts. He came to church on Sunday and we hope on the 19th we can get him baptized.

The lord is truly blessing the work here. I know I say that every week but I can see it every day as we go out to teach and help other people to come unto Christ.

This week was also transfer news but I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here with Elder Antwi!

Well people I love you all, I hope you stay safe and God bless.


Elder Paulson



My District


Giant Pineapple


Little Rasta boy


Our apartment

(Notice the jungle creeping in! ) 


Just walking my goat!


Elder Bawden getting max hugged (ya haven't had a good hug until you have been hugged like this!)


Cocoa season


our Recent convert caught this rat thing they call Grass cutter


The Kaffour family


Elder Paulson and Elder Antwi 

No comments:

Post a Comment