Monday, June 12, 2017

YOU WILL BE A GREAT MISSIONARY!


Hello Family and friends back at home. I hope everything is well and that this letter finds you all safe and sound.

This week has been a good week. Missionary work/ training a new missionary is all good.

We have been able to do lots of finding in our area. Our area is somehow rough right now but as we keep working I know it can improve. To start off we had an investigator come to sacrament, just one, but out of all the people I thought who were going to come he was one who I least expected to join us. As we were walking to the chapel he shouted for us and I was very surprised to see him. He said that he enjoyed it and had lots of questions to ask in investigators class, which is always good, but he said he enjoyed the teachings. He now seems very interested.

This week I also went on exchange with Elder Patterson our District leader and it is awesome to always learn from one of our leaders and it was just somehow sort of refreshing to hear how he teaches and the methods he uses for different situations. It was a good learning experience.

We have been seeing two people who are doing awesome. Sister Dorothy who is a young 19 year old girl and is doing really well and I think she really loves the gospel, then another girl named Sister Jennifer who is 15 and stays with one of our recent converts. She is also doing awesome. They both have baptism dates for the 9th of July. We are praying and hoping everything goes well with them.

This week one of our ward missionaries is leaving on mission. His name is Prince Asante and he is an awesome young man and will make a great a missionary. He has helped the work progress so much here in North Ridge ward. He will be missed here and is one of my good friends I have made on mission. He is going to serve in the Uganda Kampala Mission. He leaves Wednesday. Ill send some pics of me and him after church yesterday and also eating Fufu.

The time has been good here in Ghana. I know my 1 year mark is still 2 months away but it seems like time has gone by so fast when I think about it.

Love you peoples. Have a good week.



Elder Paulson



Prince Asante and myself


The Elders and Prince Asante after church






Fufu and chicken stew






No comments:

Post a Comment